NISSAN TRUCK BATTERY PROBLEM

1995 Nissan Truck • 120,000 miles

TO: KHLow

PCM

Black wire Pin no.16 Mass Airflow Sensor KOER - 1.0-3.0V (Varies With Engine Speed)

The white wire should have this varying voltages as throttle increases-I'm getting battery voltage here as stated in the link-Check your PM-I did this bcuz unable to upload the Mit1 pin voltage chart-also check the link I gave you-Thanks

The information is incorrect as per the wiring diagram. The black wire for pin #16 is battery voltage as it receives it power direct from the fusebox.

Pin # 17 is not listed in the pin voltage chart. Maybe we should thrash this out with Mit1.

I'm not getting the 1-3 volts out of the white instead this: .02-04 volts. Have checked the white and black wire if its shorted to ground or open-its all good-this black and white wire is wire braided together with an insulation and 3rd wire black/white wire outside the insulation-

The MAF meter is new and readings on it as follow: A. Black and White wire: Battery voltage

B. White wire center one: .02-.04 as you increase the rpm-

C. Black wire: Battery voltage

The TPS checks out and adjusted properly, anything else I can check-this bogging out problem all started by a broken hot wire on the MAF meter-replace it -it bogs out and backfiring-now the backfiring is gone but continue to bog out at 2K rpm-Thank You

Jess

The site for testing is correct whilst there are some error with Mit1.

Is the MAF of the same part number and OEM?
Seems the new MAF is not working correctly.

New MAF OEM and 3 other MAF sensor from 3 trucks, same year still the same problem-Can you give the correct wiring. Wanna knock this out asap-Thanks

The only wiring I have is from Mit1 so I don't think I can be of much help on this.

Understand, thank you

Forget everything and start from the beginning all over again. You might have been confused by something along the way and this could be hampering your diagnostics.

Adjusted TPS while idling on the white wire to.04 volts-Pink wire has the 5volts reference-Idles fine but bogs/surges at 2K rpm and remain like that constantly-

What is the resistance value between the White and Black/Green wire on the TPS while opening and closing throttle plate-No specs for it

But Mit1 says the resistances should change while opening and closing throttle -Ohmmeter ain't moving for nothing-while open or close/or anytype of resistances on it while engine off

Either the TPS is faulty or the wires are wrong.