ANY RELATION ON CHANGING FUEL INJECTORS AND THEN 3 DAYS LATER THE COMPRESSION IS LIKE 35 ON ONE OF THE CYL. THAT WAS CHANGED

1995 Nissan Maxima • 232,000 miles

#5 fuel injector went bad, so the mechanic put in new injectors on 1, 3&5, the car ran fine after that for 3 days (100 miles) but once again started misfiring bad, but will stop misfire after warm up as long as you maintain 2000 rpm or better. The mechanic has checked it and has told me that the number 3 cyl. Now has only like 35 lbs of compression, is there any mistakes that he could of made that would cause this, wrong type injectors possible or is it a bad luck deal on my part. The #5injector was diagnosed as being bad by 2 different mechanics at different shops
Ron Hughes

Unless the injector is way to long would be the only way to damage it. However if you ran with poor injectors for a long time it coldhave leaned the cylinder out and caused detonation which would make your valves suck into the head (tulipping) as well as damage the piston burning the edges all the way into and pst the rings. If you could get a small camera down there you could look and see, those are available for pretty cheap and a shop may have one with out takeing the head off or engine apart to see what damage there is.