DIES AFTER ACCELERATION... WHEN IDLEING IT STAYS ON FOR A WHILE THEN IT DIES

1995 Nissan Altima • 88,000 miles

So far I replaced cam shaft position sensor, crank position sensor, maf sensor, o2 sensor, throttle position sensor. Now the mechanic says it might be the computer$$$ all original miles on the motor too. Cap and rotor are new spark plugs and wires also? Help me please
Enthios3

So a shop replaced all those parts to fix this issue and its still not fixed?

My mechanic did (my uncle) haha. Yeah its alot of money but before I get a new car I want this one running so the buyer will get his moneys worth

Enthios3
Codes do not pop up anymore either
or check engine light.

Enthios3
When it dies will it we start right away?

Sometimes it will start right up sometimes itll have to sit for a minute or 2. Sometimes itll run for 2 minutes up to 30 mph

Enthios3
Anyone ever checked for excessive back pressure in exhaust?

How can I check that?

Enthios3
You have to hook up a back pressure tester to the exhaust you screw into where the front o2 sensor goes. Then you start the engine and raise the rpms up to 2500 and see what it reads?You would test it when its acting up I would just take it to a exhaust and have them test it.