CAR DOES NOT PUT OUT WARM AIR?

1995 Nissan Altima • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 175,000 miles

I let it warm up for 10 minutes and it still was not puttin out warm air, I checked both of the hoses and only the upper hose was warm and the lower hose that connects to the thermostat was still cold, can you tell me what it might be.
Importtuner

You may need a new thermostat as the old one may be stuck. Both hoses shold be around the same temp.

If its warming up to normal temp and both hoses still arent hot then I would start by replacing the thermostat.

I had just replaced it last week, so the one thats in there now is brand new. Where could I get a original thermostat for my car, because the one the auto store gave me is really different from the original one.

Importtuner
If you just replaced it then check your fluid level as a low coolant won't let a heater work properly.

I just had a car that a cheap aftermarket thermostat was put in and it wasnt opening like it should and then I put in a stant thermostat and it worked perfect I always like to get stant thermostats when I go with aftermarket ones.A local auto parts store should have one.

Just checked the coolant level and it is fine what do you think it is?

Importtuner
I'd guess to go for the thermostate if it's not warming up.

Do you prefer a stant thermostat then.

Importtuner
I personally perfer the stant ones they have always been good to me.

Personally I use stant and or robertshaw, but I dont' know if robetrtshaw is made any longer.