MY CAR IS FREEZING UP PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW.

1995 Mitsubishi Magna • 120,000 miles

I have a Mitubishi Magna Sedan 1995 V6, I was driving along and without no notice (no lights on dashboard or temperature gauges changing) my car decelerated to the point I was foot to the floor going aroung 40kmph. So I pulled over turned the car off, started car back up and no matter what gear I was in it didn't budge my car had locked up. 1 hour later I could drive it normally. Then surely enough it happened again. What is going on? I cannot find anything online to help me, I also took it to a mechanic and they couldn't see the problem.
Gothix92

Does the engine rev when you place it in neutral? Have you checked for trouble codes?

It wants to go but its like it in "park" its weird.
Codes?

Gothix92
Check the trans fluid to make sure it is clean and tight. Also, if the check engine light has come on, have the computer scanned to identify if there are any trouble codes regarding the transmission.

Transmission fluid is fine. All fluids are fine, I dont have anything to test the computer, would you suggest anything else?

Thank you for your time on my question by the way.

Gothix92
The computer should be checked to see if there are codes. There are so many electronic sensors, the TCM. It becomes a guessing game without that.

Thanks mate.

Gothix92
Not a problem. Let us know what you find.