BOTH HEADLITE UNITS, (4)

1995 Mercury Mystique • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 117,423 miles

Headlite unit, replace. Cannot udjust headlites, because they have fallen forward, and are loose.
Keetocat

If the adjuster were over adjusted, the ball socaket would drop off, especially if the head lights are after market. Remove the bulbs and with a gloved finger, insert into the bulb hole and pull hard at the reflector to let the socket reseat themselves before proceeding with adjustment.

Removal of the headlights might be necessary if you are not able to apply sufficient force onto the reflecttor.

Hi, Well that didn`t work, so, how do I remove the headlights? Before I remove them with my 8lb remover. Lol.

Keetocat
I thought you replaced the units?

You would need to remove the front bumpers to get the headlight units out.

Our database does not have any detailed information of the removal/installation procedures so you would have feel around for possible bolt/screw locations.

I figured it out! There are three clips on each headlight, 2 in the center one left & one right, and one center on the top. Pull the clips out, and lift up on the light to release. Easy way to put lites back, take off the turn signal/parking light, only one phillips screw.

Keetocat
Thanks for the input. It is going to benefit those that needs this information.

I guess you have solved the problem. Have a nice day.