I HAVE A 95 MADZA M3 STICK SHIFT. IT GETS AROUND ON FLAT SURFACES BUT WHEN I GO UP A HILL, THE RPM'S REV UP REAL HIGH AND THERE'S NO POWER. IT'S LIKE IT'S IN NUTREAL IN EVERY GEAR.IT HAPPENS 30 MINUTES AFTER I DRIVE IT. THE MECHANIC GAVE IT A TUNE UP BUT

1995 Mazda MX3 • 15,000 miles

I have a 95 madza m3 stick shift. It gets around on flat surfaces but when I go up a hill, the rpm's rev up real high and there's no power. It's like it's in nutreal in every gear. It happens 30 minutes after I drive it. The mechanic gave it a tune up but that didn't fix the problem. I took it back again and they lubricated something on the shaft? That didn't work either. Do you have any ideals, please help. Thank You, Sheryl
Ssmith0731

Sounds like your clutch is SLIPPING. Either out of adjustment or worn out. If it's a hydraulic clutch it's worn out. Have a mechanic take test ride.

Fixitmr