JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE FUSE PROBLEM

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 130,000 miles

Okay so one day a friend and I got in the beast to head to the gym, being a smoker I tried to roll the window down, it did not work not even a sound. It worked a few hours before that.

I then started checking. Fuses, being a diesel mechanic I know my international dt466's but not jeeps unfortunately. When I pulled #14 fuse on the right side fuse block inside the door jam and tried putting it back in the illuminated entry relay started clicking when I had any of the doors open, also when I use the done lights and turn more then one they dim. My rear done light flashes on and off while I drive and my radio deck flashes on and off.

It only does this when that fuse is in. No check engine light and no visible worn wires that would create a short I've checked window switch power from a step by step process from alldata the only thing I can think of is a ground short in one of the 100 small wires running off that illuminated entry relay, any help would be much appreciated!

Why was this fuse out?

Was there up and down command to the window motor?