IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY DRIVE SHAFT HAS EXTENDED IN LENGTH? THE INNER BOOT LOOKS LIKE IT IS OVER STRETCHED / SOMEHOW FLATTENED.

1995 Honda Accord • 120,000 miles

I am unable to re-install my knuckle because the upper and lower ball joints won’t align, as if the outer CV joint has been displaced outwardly. I don’t remember pulling on the axle shaft while removing the knuckle. I can feel a play in the axle, may be half an inch. I had no success forcing by hand, I read somewhere that I should not be hammering. Both right and left shafts are recent from 9 months ago. How bad is this?

I am in the middle of a job of replacing my front wheel bearing 2-door 95 Honda Accord. I watched tens of videos and read DIY manuals. It is turning terribly wrong.
Tmounib

Take it back out and do the installation procedures below-let us know what's going on

Installation
Slide axle shaft into transaxle or intermediate shaft. Ensure inner joint housing locks into differential side gear groove and joint sub-axle bottoms in differential or intermediate shaft.
Install damper fork over axle shaft and onto lower control arm. Install damper in damper fork so aligning tab aligns with slot in damper fork. Loosely install damper pinch bolt using NEW damper fork nut.
Pull hub assembly away from axle shaft, and slide axle into hub assembly. Install and lightly tighten spindle shaft nut. Position ball joint in hub. Raise lower control arm using floor jack, and install ball joint nut. Tighten lower ball joint nut to specification. See TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS.
Install and secure cotter pin. Remove floor jack. Tighten spindle nut to specification. Install wheels. Lower vehicle. With vehicle weight on damper, tighten damper pinch bolt to specification. Refill transaxle.

Check the inner joint. It most probably is dislodged resulting in the extra length.