DRIVERS SIDE BREAKS LOCK UP

1995 Honda Accord • 190,000 miles

My drivers side break keep locking up. It's only my drivers side break that lock up. I've replaced the caliper already. I don't know what to do at this point. The car does have ABS.
Tyroney

Check to see if your hose leading to the brake caliper is collapsed. It may not be letting fluid go back after a brake application.

I'm pretty sure the hose isn't collapsed since brake fluid goes through it fine.

Tyroney
The collapse on teh inside wher eyou can't see them and they will go through when pressure is applied but not when it is released

Okay so should I just but a new break hose? Also would you mind giving instructions on how to properly change it?

Tyroney
Make sure your caliper isn't frozen on either side then if you replace it it's just a bolt in operation. You need to bleed the brake system after replaceing though and you cnafind that here under repairs.

By frozen what do you mean?

Tyroney
The piston won't move in the caliper and one side of the brake pads will be worn more than the other side.

Yeah the inner side was worn more both times.

Tyroney
The slider bolts are stuck or frozen. This would not allow the caliper to move freely and wear the pads more on the inner side.

So replace the slider bolts or just lube them up?

Tyroney