TIMMING 95 MODEL 1.4L MOTOR

1995 Holden Barina

Hi I have just rebuilt the head on my holden barina 95model 1.4l motor. I kno I have to time it tdc, exhaust but my problem is there is an timing point on the plastic cover for the crank pully and a notch in the pully and a notch on top of the plastic cover with a line on the cog on the head. Also a line on the dissy I know that the rotor should be faceing number 1. What I need to know is how to time it, do I set the crank pully first without the timming belt on then set the head cog. I am a female on a disablity and can afford to have someone look at it for me, so any help you can give me is very much appreciated thank you
Chevy13365

With the belt off, align all components to the proper timing points. Then, carefully install the belt making sure nothing moves. Recheck the marks after the belt is on and before trying to start.

Thax heaps

Chevy13365