95 BRAKES!!!!!

1995 GMC Truck • V8 2WD Automatic • 18,100,000 miles

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH EVERY THING CHANGED IN MY BRAKE SYSTEM AND THE PEDAL IS VERRY SOFT IT PUMPS UP HARD WILE THE TRUCK IS NOT RUNNING. WHEN I START THE TRUCK IT GOES TO THE FLOOR. I HAVE A 95 GMC SERRIA. I HAVE CHANGED ALL THE COMPONENTS AND STILL SAME PROBLEM. I READ ON SOME ONE ELSES THAT IT MIGHT BE THE PROPORTIONG VALVE NEEDS TO BE BLEAD BUT I DONT SEE A BLEEDER
CHEECHIN

By everything I'm assuming you replaced the calipers. Go out and look at the calipers and tell me if the bleeder screw is above or below the line fitting.

Wrenchtech
IT IS ON TOP OF THE CALIPER THE LINE COMES IN JUST BELOW IT

CHEECHIN
OK, just making sure you had the calipers on the correct side of the truck. I'm afraid what you need is a professional scan tool. The ABS system has to be bled internally and that is done electronically using the scan tool.

Wrenchtech
REALY THAT SUCKS ! THE ONLY THING I HAVENT CANGED IS THE BOOSTER. DO YOU THINK I SOULD? ITS NOT THE ORIGANAL IT HAS BEEN REPLACED. LIKE I SAID I HAVE BLEED THEM OUT GREAT PRESSURE IN THE PEDAL WHEN THE TRUCK IS OFF. WHEN I START IT IT GOES RIGHT TO THE FLOOR

CHEECHIN
Nothing is going to get you a brake pedal besides bleeding. I have been there many times and spent entire days and gallons of fluid trying to do it without the scanner and it's pretty much futile.

Wrenchtech
SO I WILL GET IT DONE. I JUST DONT WANT TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON IT IF I DONT HAVE TO SO IF YOU SAY GET IT SCANED I WILL THANKS FOR THE HELP

CHEECHIN
I don't mean go to Autozone for a free code reading. You need a professional, interactive scan tool that has brake bleeding software in it. There is a brake bleed sequence it will go through while your holding pressure down on the brake pedal.

Wrenchtech
GOT YAH I WILL ! I WOULDNT GO TO ANY ONE THIS IS MY BABY!

CHEECHIN