TRYING TO REPLACE A AIR AND HEAT CONTROL MECHANISM IN ..GOT A NEW ONE..BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE OLD ONE..ANY IDEAS..?

1995 Geo Tracker • 90,000 miles

How to remove old one
Gatsbyd

Disconnect negative battery cable. Remove ash tray. Remove heater control panel knobs. Remove heater control panel front plate and illumination bulb from instrument panel. Remove center console bezel. Remove 2
hinge pins and glove box door. Disconnect blower switch connector. Remove blower speed selector switch from heater control panel. To install,  reverse removal procedure.

Thank you. But your answer ends with "switch fro". And I can't read the rest.

Gatsbyd
In addition to not being able to see the rest of the message.I also posted a pic of the mechanism. Wondering what the three wires (highlighted by the arrows are for)? Thanks

Gatsbyd
It just says to remove switch from panel which you arent doing it looks like then reverse procedure for install. Sorry for the mixup pic included of where cables go. Harness plugds ro resistor on right side of dash