SHO BOTTOMED THE CAR OUT HARD, POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION LEAK.

1995 Ford Taurus • 120,000 miles

Was driving my taurus SHO very fast 50 to 70 mph approximately hit a bumpy road and the car bottomed out once, got slightly airborn and bottomed out again even harder. I did not hear any distinct scrapping noises except for the suspension clearly bottoming out. I parked and shut the car down for 10 min, started back up fine, drove home and seen a very small puddle of transmission fluid, I checked the transmission pan by jacking the car up slightly and did not find a hole but it is slightly dented near the wall of the pan where the leak was coming from, it was dropping a drop of transmission fluid at a time. This morning I started the car up and it seems fine, no check engine light.
Should I be worried about anything and could of all the transmission fluid leaked out when I parked the car for 10min or is there still tranny fluid in the transmission?
Carhelpsho

If it drives there is still fluid. However check again for leakage as it can come from anywhere. Clean it off with choke cleaenr or brake clean and watch for aleak. Make sure the level is full when hot as well.