FORD PROBE SPARK PROBLEM

1995 Ford Probe • 130,000 miles

I have a ford probe 2.5 v6 24v 1995. 140000 mileage
problem of sudden acceleration. I ask for help.
During rapid acceleration, the engine sound change, poor speeds, it seems like it runs on three cylinders.
during the gradual acceleration of the car is going well and the sound is good.
So the problem is in hard acceleration, the engine is choking, change the sound, and loses power car does not report any error, what's the problem.
Just to draw your attention, when I reduced the gap on the spark plug with 1.1 mm to 0.70 mm in the car behaves nicely with hard acceleration, but stops at the gas constant, and badly at idle.
I replaced the fuel pump, new ignition cables, new spark plugs, cleaned the injectors. The car only accepts spark plugs with 2 or 4 electrodes.
Now in it FR78X Bosch Super 4 with factory 1mm gap, but that is not enough so I had to cut the gap to 0.8 mm and the car suddenly accelerated normally
receives, but breaks the constant moving and restless working in neutral.. When I put the candles with one electrode situation is further exacerbated by the engine when sudden acceleration has totally choked sound as if working on 3 cylinders.
Please if you know what's the problem, please help me
Probe24probe

You need to get rid of those plugs. They are garbage. Replace them with Motorcraft only

Wrenchtech
You think it's just the spark plug engine problem? I also have a set of spark plugs BERU 14FR-7LJK, factory clearance and 1.1mm is the same situation again, choking the engine only during quick acceleration but when you reduce the gap to 0.8 car receives a sudden acceleration, but rough in neutral for the same situation and with spark plugs NGK BKR5EK factory clearance 0.8 mm but when reduce the gap to 0.5 mm receiving car suddenly accelerated, but the rough work in neutral and intermittently working on a constant acceleration.

Probe24probe
I agree with Mr Wrench tec. Those plugs are not worth installing.

The fact that you lessened the gap puts up red flag with me that the coil is having trouble delivering the proper spark. Check the output of the coil. It may be the whole issue

First to thank Wrenchtech and ASEMaster6371. Thank you very much for your answers, you really are the best. Ford Probe cars generally have a problem with the coil located in the distributor ignition. The only solution is an external coil - http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w160/focusw8/Probe/1995Diagram.jpg
All who have had this problem with coil resolve it this way.
I just have one question for you: Are external coil must be MSD Blaster 2, or can not put any other coil?

Probe24probe
Why not stick with the stock coil?

The original coil is the way to go. They don't have any more issues than any other coil.

Wrenchtech
The problem is that the coil is in the ignition distributor that does not conduct heat well and so quickly killed coil melts and creates problems in the engine. See Figure Trays Extended ignition distributor which is clearly a problem in the coil.I think that the only solution to the external coil.
http://www.igniter.estranky.cz/img/picture/306/04demontaz07092010597.jpg
http://www.igniter.estranky.cz/img/picture/309/05nova-stara-civka07092010598.jpg
Thanks again for your answers and suggestions.

Probe24probe
That's just nonsense. I've been in this business for 45 years and I have never seen excessive coil failure for inside coils. GM HEI did this for many, many years with no problem along with numerous import. Don't believe all that nonsense these kids (enthusiasts) post on forums.

Wrenchtech
Believe me there are many of us who have problems with the distributor and ignition coil, and to me it is really hard to believe that anyone seriously toyed with making the distributor of ignition and thereby caused damage to all of us who have and love this car. I'm really solved my problem with an external coil and now everything is ok and I hope that this will help others to solve the same problem with the coil, and you thank you very much for your answers and suggestions and I wish you all the best in their future work.

Probe24probe
Hacking the ignition system is not the solution and I don't advise anyone to do that. Good luck with your problem.

Wrenchtech