FORD MUSTANG AIR BAG PROBLEM

1995 Ford Mustang • 236,000 miles

I have a 95 mustang, 3.8L V6. The air bag light on dash is (what I believe) blinking "32", check engine light is on and cooling fan isn't kicking on unless I turn A/C on. I don't know if any of these have anything to do w eachother, but was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. Thank you, Jeanine
Jparent707

Hello Jeanine
Great job providing information. Many times we don t get the info we need.
Some may be connected. As for the check engine light, for free you can go to AutoZone or O Reilly s and ask them to check your codes and then make sure you get the exact number and let us know. This is a starting point for the fan.
On your air bag, I have attached what it should be doing during initial self-check. On your code, if you are correct on it being 35, that means low resistance or short in passenger side air bag circuit.
My suggestion here is first let s clear the code and see if it returns. I have attached how to clear the codes also.

ImpalaSS