WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR WHEN DRIVING IT THE ENGINE LIGHT COMES ON, THE BATTERY LIGHT COMES ON, THE INTERIOR LIGHTS COME ON, THE HEADLIGHT GOES OFF AND THE ENGINE NOT RUNNING GOOD.

1995 Dodge Intrepid

Was coming home from work this morning and the engine and battery light came on, my interior lights came on and the headlights went out. The engine was not running very good, and I barely made it home. After I got home I tried to start it back up and now it will not start, but the interior lights are still working.
Lithorin

Sounds like the alternator quit. That's what the battery warning light is telling you. The most common failure is worn brushes. In some cases they can be replaced separately without removing the alternator from the engine, but first a few voltage measurements will confirm that's the cause. Measure the voltages on all three wires on the back of he alternator. Measure the fat one that's bolted on with the engine off. The two small wires must be measured with the engine running.