C2500 CHEYENNE TURN SIGNAL FLASHER LOCATION

1995 Chevrolet Truck • 2WD •

Truck comes with a 4 prong trailer attachment and I was wiring lights on a trailer to plug into the factory 4 prong trailer outlet on my truck. Turn signal stopped working. I checked fuses, etc. My turn signals stopped working. I have asked and received lots of feedback as to where it is located but cannot find it. Even went to a salvage yard and could not find it. Does anyone know where the turn signal flasher is located on a 1995 c2500 chevrolet cheyenne- I think it would be same location for that year chev 1500, van or suburban, so if someone has a picture, that would be great. I have seen pics indicating driver side - to right of steering column and to left of steering column but cannot find it.
Gpagli

Its in the convenience center

Yes that is what the manual says, I cannot cross reference the convenience centre in my manual, where is the convenience centre? Much appreciated

Gpagli
See below:

The turn signal flasher is located on the floorboard up to the left of the steering coloum. The flasher is the square one in the lower right corner.

Ausername123456
I believe that is the hazard flasher and not the turn signal flasher which is round according to the chev dealership and a parts store. There is a seperate round turn signal flasher. I did try replacing the flasher you point out - just hazard lights pretty sure. I really appreciate the pic uploaded though.

Gpagli
I found it and it is not easy to find or replace. It is actually near the centre of the dash - to the leftside of and under the radio area - you do not have to remove anything. It is hard to see because there is a the sticky sponge holding together. Follow the pink-purple-black wires. On other side of wires, is the turn signal flasher for many 95 chev pickups. It pulls out towards the passanger side. If you still cannot find it, feel free to email me or find a 95 vehicle and listen for it and you can even feel it clicking.

Gpagli
Thanks for letting us know.

Rivermikerat