95

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe • V8 4WD Automatic •

My 95 tahoe seems to feel like the rear suspension is broke I have checked and put new shocks and no different
Brandonhall1972

If you can't see any obvious problem with the rear end and you feel it is not right, better get a mechanic to check it first hand, there are things that a trained eye will see, get this done, second guessing is not the way to go with this problem.

Mhpautos
But I am a trained eye I have been rebulding motors and cars for 15 years here are my thoughts I thing this truck was used to tow alot due to it having a supercharger and the biggest tow package on it I hav only had it for a month I beleive they over worked the leaf springs. What do you think.

Brandonhall1972
Measure spring bump stop clearance both sides, if one is well down on the other and there is no sign of damage, the spring will have collapsed, I would be replacing both.

Mhpautos