CHEVROLET SILVERADO FUEL LINE PROBLEM

1995 Chevrolet Silverado • 268,550 miles

My fuel lines sucked up trash from tank.I have replaced in line filter; added fuel treatment, gum out, injector cleaner, I can't seem to be able to clear fuel line. Pump has good pressure, it runs good one min. Then acts like it's starving for gas. It stalls or won't idle.I was told my injectors were stopped up and pour sea foam into vacuum intake line. Where exactly is it? And will this solve or help it?

If you pull the injector rail/injectors and inspect spray patterns under pressure, that would show if they are to blame. Pouring stuff in the fuel to clean injectors doesn't seem like the right answer here. And "vacuum intake line" is something I am not sure I know the meaning of.

Dr. Hagerty
That sounds like someones completely wild guess and not likely true. It is far more likely that a Chinese made fuel pump is failing or if the tank was full of garbage and you didn't resolve that before putting a new pump it, it would expectedly fail prematurely

Wrenchtech