95 CRANKS BUT WONT START PLEASE HELP

1995 Chevrolet Corsica • 4 cylinder Automatic • 177,000 miles

95 corsica ran at high rpms then stopped running(on hwy) now it cranks but wont fire? Please help
Javajen

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

What does the fuel pump sound like when it comes on? Bear with me : )and thank u so much fr your help. You are also helping me in deciding who to listen to. Is it possible to be the timing belt?( Just checking someones theory.

Javajen
Humming/Buzzing sound for a few secs-when you turn key to run