STATIN ISSUES

1995 Cadillac Deville • V8 Automatic • 138,000 miles

Car wont start 95 cadillac deville replaced distruber all of it still no fire my mechanic say s the comptuer is bad whut do I do battery alternator and fuel pump are also good
Thinkin_thowed

Recheck power to the coil, coil's primary and secondary winding resistances, distributor pick-up coil and ignition control module

All that is brand new

Thinkin_thowed
And for sum reason it still gets no fire and when I run diagnostic no codes show except on for my ac

Thinkin_thowed
Will disconnecting the battery rest the comptuer an fix it possiblely

Thinkin_thowed
U need to ck the fuel pump fuse 20 amp in the relay panel. Under r/side dash. Y is it spark? Spray starting fluid in the throttle body soak it down then try to start it. If no ck for injector pulse.U need to remove dist. Rotor and ck for a burn hole through the rotor u will see a black spot. Replace it.U will never find it throwing parts at it. Ck my profile out gl

Cadieman
Sprayed fluid in throttle still wont crank fuse are good dont notice burn hole

Thinkin_thowed
Its a spark issue. Inthe top of the dist. Is the coil remove cover and make sure the ground wire is tight. No start still replace the coil. Make sure the wires are write firing order 18436572. They had to swap the coil to the new cap. Bet problem is their. Gl

Cadieman
Aight I went and bought the book 4 20 dollars and foundout it wuz the fuseable link

Thinkin_thowed
The fuselinks are on the l/f fender under the red junsion box.

Cadieman