95 DEVILLE ACM WHERE IS IT LOCATED AND HOW DO YOU REMOVE IT

1995 Cadillac Concours • 182 miles

My blower isnt working. I replaced it with 3 different blowers thinking faulty blowers.I grounded the blower it turns on full blast. Test light says im getting power too. I need to replace the acm for it next im told by a friend. Where is it located and how to you remove it.
Trudrew

Before you spends lots of money on this, why dont you get a opinion from a real tech to confirm the failure. There are many possibilities that it could be but dont jump the gun till you can point at a part and sy that is the failure.
Guessing is expensive and most times wrong.

I did ask a mechanic and he told me if the car does not have a resistor( and from what I read it doesnt) so he told me it was either the digital control panel or the acm(which from what I understand is also called the programmer). So what would you suggest I do? I have changed all the fuses and relays(all were good though)

Trudrew
A shop with a scan tool can acess the system and see what is working and not working.

The Heater and A/C Programmer is located behind RH side of Instrument Panel (I/P), on RH side of Plenum

Thats where it is but you need help to confirm the failure

Ok I understand where its located but how do you remove it?Do I have to remove the dash pad first or what do I do to remove it? Any help is greatful as I do not have the money to spend the 700 the mechanics want to fix it and im very handy but dont want to risk braking anything else? I need this car for my two jobs and I have a baby due in july. So cash is very tight.

Trudrew
You remove the glove box and the lower cover to gain acess.

What does the acp or acm look like do you have a link to pictures im desperate.

Trudrew