95 3.8MOTOR WANTS TO DIE AFTER ABOUT 20 MIN. OF DRIVING IT WILL START BACK UP AGAIN. EXHAUST HAS A STRONG ODER TO IT, HAVE CHANGED MANY PARTS, BEEN IN THE SHOP 3TIMES NO LUCK. WAS WONDERING COULD IT BE FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE OR THE IGNITION SWIT

1995 Buick Regal • 13,000 miles

The exhaust has a strong odor to it it has been in the shop about 3 different times by 3 different mechanics, have replaced many parts, was wondering if the fuel regulator could be bad, or the ignition switch thinking the anti theft could cause it have replaced the brain fuel pump, timing sensor, battery, alternator, and I noticed that it will die when you take your foot off of the foot feet like slowing down to stop or going into a curve and you take your foot off.

Tomartwo

Check the fuel pressure and clean the idle air control valve and EGR/PCV valves and test the throttle position and manifold absolute pressure sensors-