ASTROROOF (SUNROOF) ON WON'T CLOSE.

1995 Buick Park Avenue • 149,656 miles

The sunroof was whistling a little so I pushed the button to make sure it was closed all the way. In the process I pushed it the wrong direction and now the sunroof is halfway open and it won't close or open at all.
Elviskhs@hotmail.com

You'll have to check and see if the switch is sending power out or not. Then if it's coming to the motor. Ther eis a module inbetween it could be that as well. If the power goes to the green wire on the motor it could also be a cable problem which have to be replalce din sets. There is also a 30 amp circuit breaker that could have gone bad as well.

Thanks for the info. If it ends up being the circuit breaker, I would think that the power windows would not work either, but they do. Anyway, thanks again and I hope it does not cost a lot of money to fix.

Mary

The circuit breaker is only for the sunroof

In may owners manual, it lists the power windows and the sunroof in circuit breaker 1