VAUXHALL CORSA GAS PROBLEM

1994 Vauxhall Corsa • 150,000 miles

Hello. I am still having trouble starting my 94 corsa b 1.4l c14se. The problem is in the morning and after leaving it for a couple hours. It cranks but It takes a long time to get it running, but once it starts it drives perfectly. There is a spark on all plugs.

Things I have checked already:
No CEL codes.
Changed crank sensor - exact same
changed coolant temperature sensor - exact same
Checked map sensor (it is working good)
There is fuel at fuel rail.
Checked for spark and there always is.

It seems as if it is not injecting enough gas on first start. I wired the ground from the injectors to a button I can press to inject more gas and if I press it quickly while cranking it will fire up quickly. If I dont it takes about two minutes of constant cranking. But what could cause it not getting enough gas ONLY at cold start?

If I turn it off right after cold start and try again it will start right up.
One other symptom is poor fuel economy (about 6 - 7 km/L). But that might not even have anything to do with my starting problem.

What else can I try or what could it be?
Thank you.

Check your fuel pressure at rail. However we have no specs on this car as it's not in u.S.