TOYOTA PICKUP PISTON PROBLEM

1994 Toyota Pickup • 232,000 miles

I have a brand new bottom end on my 22re. I am replacing my head with an lce street performer head with a lce pro torquer cam with valve lifts of.455 inch. The stock is somewhere around.396 inch valve lift. Will a non shaved block deck, and a brand new cast head to oem specs will this cam cause valve to piston clearance issues?
Schectershredder

Cast head? Ice performer head? Which are you using?

The valve lift will be ok, but if you have timing issues, it will interfere and cause issues

It is a brand new head cast to oem specs thickness wise. No shaving done. With upgraded springs retainers new oem viton seals, etc. It is called the lce street performer which is a cast aluminum cylinder head with upgraded seals and hardened seats, valve springs for the higher lift cam. I just needed to know if the valve to piston clearance would be okay, and no my motor is timed good just replacing a head and cam and rockers.

Schectershredder
Basically the head is cast to oem specs, just upgraded valvetrain parts.

Schectershredder