94 QUIT RUNNING WHILE DRIVING

1994 Toyota Pickup • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 207,000 miles

My '94 Toyota pickup just stopped running while I was driving down the road. It did hesitate, cough or sputter -- it just quit. Now it cranks over but will not start.
Perrye

Do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it