MY 94 HAS 365,000 MILES AND ON A COLD MORNING MY POWER STEERING PUMP JUST MADE A LOUD NOISE. I CHANGED THE PUMP AND MY POWER STEERING STILL NOT WORKING. AND THERE ARE NO LEAKS IN THE RACK AND PINION AT ALL. WHAT CAN THE PROBLEM BE?

1994 Toyota Corolla • 368,754 miles

I've check to see if the high pressure hose was plug but it seemed just fine. Then I also turned the steering wheel with the engine off and the fluid in the resevoir was pumping just fine. Then I disconnected the main line to the resevoir and turned the wheel again to see if the fluid was pumping and it was. Im at a dead end with it I'm not sure what else to check! What do u think it could be? I have now power steering @ all. And I also bleed the line just to be safe.
Msanchez

Why don't you just have the power steering pressure checked-this will tell the tale -when you bleed it did you open any line if so you're doing it the wrong way-