I HEAR A LOUD NOISE FROM MY POWER STEERING PUMP

1994 Toyota Corolla • 368,754 miles

My 94 corolla has 365,000 miles and on a cold morning my power steering pump just made a loud noise. I changed the pump and my power steering still not working. And there are no leaks in the rack and pinion at all. What can the problem be? I've check to see if the high pressure hose was plug but it seemed just fine. Then I also turned the steering wheel with the engine off and the fluid in the reservoir was pumping just fine. Then I disconnected the main line to the reservoir and turned the wheel again to see if the fluid was pumping and it was. Im at a dead end with it I'm not sure what else to check! What do u think it could be? I have now power steering @ all. And I also bleed the line just to be safe.
Msanchez

Why don't you just have the power steering pressure checked-this will tell the tale -when you bleed it did you open any line if so you're doing it the wrong way-