TOYOTA CAMRY BATTERY PROBLEM

1994 Toyota Camry • 260,000 miles

I REPLACED THE BATTERY AND HAD THE STARTER AND ALTERNATOR CHECKED, ALL CHECKED FINE. THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN START THE CAR IS TO JUMP START IT. WHEN I SHUT IT OFF IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING, NO INTERIOR LIGHTS, NO DASH LIGHTS, NOTHING. HAVE ANY IDEAS?
Tslcstacy

Was the alternator tested in the car or out of the car?Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

IT WAS TESTED OUTSIDE THE CAR BY A PARTS STORE. HE SAID THE OUPUT WAS A LITTLE LOW.5V, BUT IT PASSED THE TEST.I DO HAVE A MULTI METER.I TRIED REMOVING THE NEGATIVE LEAD ON THE BATTERY OVER NIGHT AND HAD POWER WHEN I HOOKED IT BACK UP BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH TO START THE CAR. IF I LEAVE THE BATTERY HOOKED UP IT KILLS THE BATTERY SITTING THERE NOTHING ON.

Tslcstacy
Never unhook the battery cable with it running on a computer controled car you can damage the computer. With it idling measure the voltage at the battery?