MY 4 REAR SPEAKERS ARENT WORKING IN MY .

1994 Nissan Pathfinder • 178,000 miles

My 1994 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 I have the 4 Rear Speakers aren't working I looked at Fuses under the Dash and everything seems ok. The Front 4 are fine. I've pulled out the Deck and the Wires look fine but Im not sure about the Two compartments in the Trunk 1 on each side would either of those be for the stereo? I've pulled the Hoodiner in the Trunk off and the Speakers are connected so I'm wondering were I should look I'd appreciate your help thanks in Advance!
Tlowdon

Most of the time this is caused by loose wiring or a bad connection. You might want to remove all of the wires from the speakers one at a time and clean them and make sure they are tight. You could also turn the radio on and wiggle the wires to see if they start to work

Promechanic
I've tried I guess ill give it another shot thanks for your time.

Tlowdon
What happens when you wiggle the wires when the radio is on?

Promechanic
Nothing happens at all the front ones just stay on and work fine that's why I was wondering if there're might be a fuse in one of those compartments in the rear trunk or some kind of wiring for the speaker's.

Tlowdon
Is this a factory stereo? Have you tried turning the rear speakers all the way up using the stereo?

Promechanic
Yea its factory I tried that also but nothing.

Tlowdon
OK, next try and check the amplifier it is located behind the right quarter panel trim panel. Check all connections and try to wiggle the wires there with the radio on. Check to see that it is getting power on the green/white wire.

Promechanic
Ok I will do that here in a little bit and let you know thanks so much.

Tlowdon
Ok. I'll be off until Sunday so another technician might help you, if not then I'll help more on Sunday.

Promechanic
Sounds good thanks again for your time.

Tlowdon