NISSAN ALTIMA ENGINE PROBLEM

1994 Nissan Altima • 212,000 miles

Had very little water leak for a while and was commuting to work and back keep adding water. Eventually leak became bigger. Found out a 4" rubber hose needs to be repalced behind the motor. Needed parting many stuff and managed to repalced the hose and check and replaced some other small pcs of hose, new water pump and a knowck sensor. Then I wash the engine a bit when it was hot, spray throttle body cleaner into the vaccuum syster wheephole. After about 10miles of driving felt engine hesitant and timer/rpm is very low below one. Engine cuts off very often and lots of white smoke. The temperature needle never went up beyond the half way even it was leaking but now the temperature guage going up and up.
Any idea?

Check for presence of water at ignition components such as spark plugs, wires and inside distributor cap.