I CHANGE MY STARTER AND IT STARTED 2TIME AND NOW NOTHING

1994 Mazda MX3 • 250,000 miles

I change my starter and it started 2times and now nothing there spark but I dont hear the fuel pump engage how do I check the fuel pressure? It's a the 4cylinder I tried taking the battiery out and stillnothing I also took out the the fuel injector relay and that took off the check engine light off I needd help
Nev_summer69

Your question seems rather confusing. Can you rephrase it?

Are you able to crank the engine?

What are the actual conditions now?

It turns over but doesn't start there is spark my question is how do u check the fuel pressure?

Nev_summer69
I want to know if its my fuel pump

Nev_summer69
You would need a fuel pressure ghague to attach to the fuel pressure line, either at the fue rail or along the fuel lines.

Some parts stores loan these out.

It ended up to be the fuel pump but now I hear a funny nosie as I rev it how do you tell if its an injector and if you replace one should you do them all?

Nev_summer69
Injectors don't produce abnormally loud noises. Most tapping noises are from valve lifters.

Well how do u tell if a injector is going or not?

Nev_summer69
There is no way to tell if it is going. If an injector fails, you would have misfiring issues.