WHAT IS THE PROPER BLEEDING PROCEDURE FOR CLUTCH, TRANSMISSION NOT SHIFTING AT ALL.

1994 Mazda b3000 • 79,000 miles

I just replaced the slave cylnder in this truck installed a new clutch kit also, I need to know what is the proper bleeding procedure for this system. I have some cluth at the petal right now and I can see the slave cylnder moving but it feels like I should have more.
Rob.kela

Hold pedal down open bleeder, with pedal on floor hold and close bleeder lift pedal, repeat several times ensuring that there is plenty of fluid in the resiviour. If pedal fails to respond you may have a faulty master as well.

Mhpautos
Have you ever heard of removing the master cylinder and putting it downward so the air will come out by putting a pry bar on the slave cylnder and working it back and forth. If so is this an effective way of getting this air out of the system.

Rob.kela
No, this will not work.

Mhpautos