IS THERE AN EGR VALVE ON THIS TRUCK? ANS WHERE IS IT IF SO?

1994 Mazda b2300 • 135,000 miles

It sometimes aot always has a blueish white smoke come out of exhaust when I takeoff from dead stop with valve rattle, Thank You very much
Belloni890

Yes it does-but my problem is IDK where its at-check in between the exhaust and intake manifolds-see below vacuum lines and follow it

Thank you very much razmataz I will be getting back to you after the next Friday to ask another question, thank you again
I have looked there but nothing, I cant see down between the Intake and block and that seems to be the only place left, I cant find the EGR solenoid either, The IAC, TPS, is easy to locate but this EGR and Solenoid not so, Ive run down vacuum lines, Will that be the hose the PCV valve is comming from by any chance?

Belloni890
I cant see down by "Intake Manifold" and Block, sry

Belloni890
Follow the vacuum hoses from the intake manifold fitting-see the pic and follow the vac hose it will take you there the EGR valve operates on vacuum

Thanks for the quick replies razmataz, I have thoroughly looked and I cant see it or the solenoid, unless it is under the intake manifold on the drivers side, This 2.3 vacuum lines on this truck somewhat matches the diagram, but not totally, I need to look under the intake manifold before I bother you anymore with this, thats the only place it could be since there is one on it, Thanks again and Ill holler back at the end of the week razmataz.

Belloni890
I'll be waiting -Good Luck