WONT START AFTER CHANGING SPARK PLUG WIRES NEXT AFTER IT RAN JUST FINE.

1994 Isuzu Rodeo • 185,174 miles

We checked injectors, spark and combustion. Wont even start with starting fluid. Prior to changing wires there was a mysterious coolant leak and it would get hot and I shut it off to figure out coolant leak. In june I replaced clutch and recently changed timing belt. It is acting alot like when I broke down with timing belt. It has been extremely cold since it has been sitting and at first the battery would die quickly. Also I have amp and car stereo hooked up and recently I had someone put fuses with the memory wire into the rest of radio wiring. The wiring is still ther but I have taken the plug out of the stereo. I put alot of money into so I really dont want to give it up.
Lafixel

Did you double check the firing order on the wires? Properly gap the plugs? Make sure the wires are properly seated? Pull the timing belt cover away from the head so you can see the belt and see if it's turning when the engine is cranked over.

Rivermikerat
Yes did all of that the conclusion was the pcm?

Lafixel
Check compression. Remove the distributor cap. Pull #1 plug. Rotate the engine by hand until #1 piston is at the top of its rotation. Check the timing mark. Make sure the rotor electrode is pointing to the #1 plug wire.

Rivermikerat