NO START GOOD FUSES?

1994 Infiniti Q45 • 161,000 miles

So after cleaning my idle air valve still ran like crap so I moved to the air filter seen a hangging wire coming from the frame (grouned) so I tried to c wat would happen if I connedted to the heroine on my mass air plug and car shut off. Now when I try to start I hear no fuel pump and when I un plug the air flow connection the fuel pump relay buzzes and the ecu does the same help me plz and also I checked every fuse in the car
300hpq45

You are better off taking this to a pro and tell him what you did so he can try to get it running. It's very possible you may have fried the ecu by doing whatyou did.

Wat are symptoms of a bad exu

300hpq45
Your car won't run or it won't run correctly if yours won't start at all adn you hear buzzing you've damaged something in the unit, maybenot enough to hurt the ecu/pcm but you've definitely screwd something up and this needs tobe looked at physically not over computer.

My car is turnunig over but won't stat but still not running and the 3 green ralay are making a buzzing sound

300hpq45