DOES MY SPEEDOMETER HAVE A FUSE OR A CABLE?

1994 Hyundai Scoupe

My speedometer doesnt work anymore. It just stopped suddenly, and I would like to get it fixed but I know nothing about cars. If its an easy fix I may be able to do it. I hear their might be a fuse or a cable. I tried to look in my manual but their isnt a section that tells me what it is. Or if their is, I couldnt find it. Im not car smart sadly haha.

KittyBait

It has a speed sensor.

Once again I'm not car smart. Is that something I can fix? Where is it? What does it look like

KittyBait
I just did additional research to see how much work it is. I found that the vehicle speed sensor is in the speedometer itself. There is a speedometer cable too. You will need to determine if the cable is bad or the sensor is bad. To check the cable, remove it from the rear of the speedo. There will be a steel cable inside. Drive the car to see if the cable spins when moving. If it doesn't, the cable needs replaced. If it does, the sensor or other internal component is bad. You may want to have someone look at it if you are unsure of doing it yourself.