HONDA ACCORD AXLE PROBLEM

1994 Honda Accord • 127,000 miles

Hi.I have had a 1994 honda accord that I bought used about a year ago. It drove almost perfect the whole time (except I need a front wheel alignment). I never changed any parts on the car until I heard a clicking noise on the right passenger side when turning. So I decided to have my passenger cv axle changed. After it was done being changed, no more clicking noises when turning BUT I noticed while driving back home on the highway that from 45 mph til 60 mph my car vibrates and shakes really bad! I had my uncle, who is really experienced with cars, look at it. He said that the cv axle was sitting properly but the guy who put the cv axle in stripped the ball joint while putting everything back together. So He put a new lower ball joint on the passenger side. Thinking that would fix the shaking and vibration. It didnt. My tires are not absolutely perfect but their not absolutely bad. About 60% tread. And I never had any shaking or vibrations before I changed the cv axle.I just dont know what it could be.

Most probably the inner cv joint is bad or lacks lubrication.