HELP MY TRUCK DIES OUT WHEN PUT IT IN GEAR?

1994 Ford Ranger

Hi I have a 1994 ford ranger with a 4.0 with a automatic transmission I have a problem my truck drove just fine when I was heading home I slow down to stop at a stop sign my truck died out when I put it back in park and start it up when I put it in drive it dies out it happens only when I put in reverse and all gears except neutre and park it is the first time it happens to me when I put it in drive it acts like it grab but it dies out please help?
Jrh1986

Do you have a check engine light? Your possibilities here-could be the TCC solenoid and the EGR valve, check/test it then let me know-we start here

Rasmataz this is justin I wrote about my 1994 ford ranger you said the tcc solenoid about my problem with dieing out when put it gear where is this part on my 1994 ford ranger

Jrh1986
The TCC solenoid is contain within the transmission -also check the transmission range sensor-