FORD FIESTA ENGINE PROBLEM

1994 Ford Fiesta • 97,000 miles

Hi My mother in law has a L reg Ford fiesta (diesel) and progressively over the last 3 months a water leak has become much worse. It's not the radiator, or tubes connecting to it, it's not the container of the water, but the leak is coming from the rear of the engine, I followed a pipe which goes close to the back of the engine. The Oil filter is also leaking, but there is no oil contamination, so it's not a gasket problem.
Do you have a picture of this engine? So I could work out what has got a hole in it? I would be very much in your debt, and thankyou.

Neil

Sorry we do not have any diagrams to show you. Get a mirror to see if you can locate the source. If there is a pipe leading to it, it most probably is the water pump pipe and it coold also be the oil cooler hose or bypass hose. You would need to remove components that are obstructing your view.