FORD F-150 CLUTCH PROBLEM

1994 Ford F-150 • 180,000 miles

When im sitting at a stop light and I have to clutch in and in gear sometimes it will like bleed off so to speak and it will grab and the clutch pedal will be on the floor I have to pull it out of gear and pull the pedal back up I really dont know what to do the guy I bought it off of said it had a new clutch put in it and we bleed it alot and it still does it also it does it when your pushing the clutch and the brake in at the same time and when your taking off shifting not taking your foot compleatly off the clutch it will slowly go down IM TOTALY LOST I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANSWER ONLY IF YOUR ABSOLUTLY SURE

AS MUCH AS YOU MAY WANT TO TACKLE THIS YOURSELF

LACK OF FLUID IN THE MASTER CLUTCH CYLINDER

THIS MAY BE AIR IN THE SYSTEM.....NEEDS BLEEDING

OR THE EITHER THE "CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER" OR "SLAVE CYLINDER"IS LEAKING EXTERNALLYOR ALLOWING FLUID TO SLIP PAST THE PLUNGERS/ O-RINGS (COMMONLY CALLED AN "INTERNAL LEAK"---NO FLUID IS LOST).........USUALLY REPLACING THE PARTS AND BLEEDING IS THE FIX

BEST I CAN DO FOR YOU AS FAR AS GETTING A GOOD SHOP---DO YOUR HOMEWORK!.....READ THIS LINK!!!!.....AND THE LINKS WITHIN IT

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2002-toyota-camry-cost-serpintine-belt-replaced

RETURN WITH A BIG OLE GRIN....LET US KNOW HOW IT'S GOING