DODGE RAM SENSOR PROBLEM

1994 Dodge Ram • 100,000 miles

What supplies the power to the fuel injectors on a 1994 dodge ram 1500

The dark blue wire from the alternator and what liter engine is this?

It's a 5.9L 360 engine in a 2WD 1500 1994 Model Dodge Ram with automatic transmission. I don't have any power at the injectors when the ignition switch is in the on position and when I test each injector I get nothing when the test probe runs from positive battery cable to supposed negative on the injector. I have fuel pressure to the fuel rail and have spark to all of the plugs. Any ideas?

Nathanryanslaten
Connect the test light on the negative battery post then probe the injector connector- the dark blue wire should have power-

I found steady power from a test light at injector contact and ground with switch on and automatic shutdown relay bypassed and then found pulsing voltage from the negative contact of the injector to the positive battery cable with the ignition switch cranking over. It would proceed to fire momentarily as if to start but then immediately putter out and stall within a matter of a few seconds. Another concern I have is that I found 12v from battery negative to the main negative contact of the power distribution panel underneath the hood. Although I am sure it has something to do with a sensor of some sort, the crankshaft position sensor and camshaft sensor seem to be in working condition as well as the idle control valve, map sensor, and throttle position sensor. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Nathanryanslaten
I had to bypass the Shutdown Relay since there was no power going to the injectors initially. I wanted to see if they worked. Any suggestions on where to try next?

Nathanryanslaten
Give me your email addy and I'll send you the injector circuits-

Shadowcanyon. Music@gmail. Com
thank u

Nathanryanslaten
Let me know if you get it