94 WON'T START

1994 Dodge Intrepid • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 202,000 miles

My Dodge Intrepid 3.5 will crank but not start. We took it to a shop and it started right up when it got there and they tried to run the codes and nothing came up so they sent it home. When we got it home we parked it and then tried to start it again and it wouldn't start. We don't have a clue what is wrong as it didn't kick up any codes. What do you think is wrong with it and if it is the computer can I switch out a 1995 3.3 computer or is the computers too different. Also we know the fuel pump is working and pushing gas to the front. We checked the gas tester button in front
Tiff2006

Cranks but No start: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing