WHEN THE ENGINE REACHES OPERATING TEMP THE ENGINE STARTS TO MISFIRE AND LOSES POWER

1994 Dodge Dakota

The engine was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. I did perform a compression test and it has 150 psi on each cylinder. It is a V6 3.9 MPI. There are no codes showing on the computer. I checked for 12 volts at each injector and checked the wiring per instruction book back to the computer connector. I installed a new coil. It has new water temp sensor. I had rechecked the timing in the distributor and verified it was correct. I installed a rebuilt computer in case the board was breaking down. When the engine is warm and I go to test drive it and put it into gear is when I start to notice the popping in the exhaust system. Upon accelerating it feels like it is dropping cylinders. It does not have any power. I did not try driving it when it is cold yet, but I will. I need help. Any suggestions?
Dmel340

Check the fuel pressure 35-45 psi. Also check vacuum on intake if 15" or belwo suspect a clogged converter

The truck has new fuel pump and is at a steady 40psi. The cat is new and I did separate at inlet side inspected and used a shop vac on blow and it flowed free.

Dmel340
Check for vacuum leaks with choke cleaner and check resistance of injectors they should be 13.3-15.7 ohms. The only proper way to check injectors for voltage is with anoid light.