IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A SWAY BAR IN A GRAND LE 3.3L V6?

1994 Dodge Caravan • 160,000 miles

Hello I have been all over trying to find information. I recently purchased a used caravan, (1994 Grand Caravan le 3.3L V6 autmotic 4 speed transmission front wheel drive)I looked at the rear suspension and axle the other day and saw that there was no sway bar, links, or bushings. I have searched around and found on "alldata" a diagram of the rear suspension where it shows a sway bar/stabilizer bar. Also other places have told me the same thing that there is supposed to be a sway bar down there. But at another post I read that it was offered in a sport package. So I'm confused did someone take the rear sway bar or maybe stole it? Haha or was there no sway bar in this model? Also the rear leaf springs on this van; Do they only have one leaf/plate on them? Thanks
Lmlfe

The front one is nestled in the bottoms of the two lower control arms. No outer links. Just a pair of bushings bolted to the arms. Very simple, reliable, and effective. I don't recall ever seeing a rear anti-sway bar in nine years as the suspension and alignment specialist at a very nice Chrysler dealership. You will often find a single-leave rear spring.