PLYMOUTH 3.0 LWHAT CAN I DO TO STOP TRANSMISSION LEAKS?

1994 Chrysler Grand Voyager

What can I do to stop TRANSMISSION LEAKS? I’ve changed my transmission torque converter SEAL and both sides’ axle SEALS every chance I get trying to stop them from leaking (Three times before). I changed them over the weekend again and now that I have “again” the transmission has now started to leak through the gear shift shaft inclusive with the torque converter SEAL and both sides’ axle SEALS. What else can I do need to stop these leaks.
Plymouth94

I would replace your shift seal and put a new trans cooler you can get a aftermarket cooler to install. It seems like you have excessive high pressure inside the trans which will cause it to leak everywhere.

Billymac
Thanks I will be trying just that and see how it works out.
Thanks again

Plymouth94
Can the oil cooler cut the excessive high pressure inside the transmission or is there a valve that controls just that, just to be certain.

Plymouth94
Well there are places inside the transmission ports and servos that require high pressure if a seal blows these can cause high pressure inside the non pressure areas. But you would have other problems aswell. The cooler is just a possibility the other possibility is worn parts causing external leaks.

This is not a common problem so there will be no common answers troublwshooting and inspection of parts is the only way to fix this problem.

Billymac