CHEVY DOES A DEALERHAVE TO PROVIDE BRAKES FOR A C

1994 Chevrolet S-10

Brakes problem
1994 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 203000 miles

a local lot in lynnwood scammed my friend bad hes disabled. They sold him a 94 chevy s-10 completly rusted out under neath. The pictures look good but showed no rust. Gas tank straps are ready to rust off the brakes thats what I was talking about to pads worn out. The calipheres are so rusted that the bleeder lines broke trying to bleed them. Everything you touch under neath the trucks needs replaced because of rust. Falky salt water rust. They didnt even pop the hood for me. Made the deal go down so fast didnt have a chance to, test drove it. I did. Seemed to run hard like ready to die. Came back told him no but he pressered me he took me 500 van told me it was crap said only worth 50 bucks then put it on paper as 6.95he hid and folded parts of that contract while I signed it. Dont that have to provide a safe car/truck. When I drove it home in marysvill I stopped for fast food. Went into busy intersection allmost and careaned back onto sidewalk and used e brake.
turns out the used oil smudge to fill in the rusty holes in the metal pipes and until you get pumping it would hole a while.
looks like awesome car on the outside but its a sitting deathtrap for the guy who hits that trucks rearend and the gas tank drops onto the hot muffler.
dealer said ran fin e and nothings wrong with truck, he never saw the under neath of it only drove it before I got there to warm it up. Tranny bad slipping hard rusted so hard the dip stick h ad growing rust on it the radiator shelf. Allmost gone from flakey rust I hope the tube and hoses will stay in place while it falls every time shut door rust falls off. I didnt have much a chance against these guys. But they wanted to give me 50 for the brakes. The whole brake system and lines fluids and anything near it would have to be done.
rusted out chevy worth 3000 theysay
kelly blue book say 800 in fair condition this thing is bottem catagory not even worth 400. Think im lieing come see this junker im putting sign on it to warn ppl of lang autosports inc.
cant sue me for slander cause its true I have evidence.
Rhinogeon

Hi: There is an old saying, " buyer beware" but if the vehicle is unsafe, they are required to disclose that to you. At least where I live, unless you purchased it " AS IS" knowing there were problems. You may want to get an attorney's advice.