I HAVE A CHEVY THAT WILL NOT STOP SHAKING

1994 Chevrolet Blazer • 156,000 miles

I have replaced tires, sway linkage, and tranny mount.
Paula

When do you feel the shaking? Is it at certain speeds? Only when you accelerate?

On acceleration you can release the accelerater and/or use the brake depending on the severity of the shaking/rocking and then the shaking/rocking stops then you can continue to accelerate with out the problem occuring again until the next acceleration point.

Paula
I would check the drive shaft, u joints first. Get under the truck jack up the back end rock each u joint. If there is aney play in them replace it. Also make shore front half shafs are not bent

Djcl
Thanks for the advice Ill get started : )

Paula
Let me know how it works out

Djcl
DIFFERENT GUY. BUT BETTER, WITH AN INCREDIBLE ANSWER TO BOOT! LOL! (ANY SMART REMARKS FROM THE 1ST GUY, WILL ONLY DEMONSTRATE CHILDISH JEALOUSY!)

HERE'S A FEW PICS FROM UNDER MY '46 TO DEMONSTRATE WHAT TO LOOK FOR

IF THIS IS A 4X4---THERE WILL PROBABLY BE FOUR OF THESE PUPPIES TO CHECK

ALSO--DOES IT SOUND LIKE MAYBE THE ENGINE MIGHT BE SKIPPING?---OR IS THIS FELT IN THE CHASSIS?

Definatly not the engine but checking drive shafts tomarrow, the shaking/rocking is not constant however there is more rocking than shaking thanks for the input : )

Paula