CAR WONT RUN UNDER ITS OWN POWER. 3.1 V-6

1994 Chevrolet Beretta • 148,000 miles

I have to hold the gas to start it. Once its started it sounds like its missing a cylinder or two. It will run when I have my foot on the gas, when I let off it sputters and dies. Ive been through this engine, (egr, iac, coilpacks, obd) and I cant find a damn thing wrong. I recently replaced the intake due to an coolant leak, I replaced two of the pushrods since one was bent. Checked the valves and springs while I was in there. Everything looks ok. I just feel like im overlooking something.
Ricoe2010

Check for vacuum leaks. Check compression. Check spark at each cylinder. Check fuel pressure. Check the fuel filter.

Rivermikerat
No leaks, compressions fine, fuel pressures fine, unsure about the spark.

Ricoe2010
I was dumb and just yanked the wires without labeling them, im sure I have it in the right firing order though.

Ricoe2010
Firing order attached

Rivermikerat
Thats the wrong order. I referenced the module to the packs and they are in the right order. I put it the way you have it just to make sure and it wont run at all. Anyways I got it to finally run under its own power and im getting alot of steam out of the breather and out of the egr. Like I said I just replaced the intake gasket so I know for a fact its not leaking.

Ricoe2010
But maybe the head gasket is.

Rivermikerat
FYI its wasnt a head gasket. But it was a bent intake valve. Thanks anyways bud. I really appreciate it

Ricoe2010
My pleasure. Tell your friends about us.

Closing thread.

Rivermikerat